speakup 3.1.5 with litetalk and kernel 2.6.34

William Hubbs w.d.hubbs at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 15:27:03 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 12:41:35PM +0000, Joshua Lambert wrote:
> Hi all,
> Is anyone else having trouble with speakup failing to detect a litetalk
> under kernel 2.6.34?  I've tried arch linux's kernel and my own custom
> compile and still no go.

I just built a 2.6.34 kernel and speakup from git.  When I rebooted, my
ltlk/triple talk started talking as usual.  So, I do not see the issue in git.

We are working on getting a new minor release out soon due to some
issues with 2.6.35, so hopefully this will take care of that issue as
well.

William