ot: on line banking?

Trevor Astrope astrope at tabbweb.com
Fri Jul 16 09:42:12 EDT 2010

My bank used to once work with lynx and I complained when they changed it.
They said they were aware that lynx would no longer work, and that they
recommend I use their telephone banking solution which satisfies the
Canadian "reasonable accommodation" standard.

I now use safari on the mac, which works pretty well.