ot: on line banking?

Gaijin gaijin at clearwire.net
Fri Jul 16 02:41:50 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 10:02:33PM -0400, Karen Lewellen wrote:
> My bank *requires* the use of jfw or window eyes only.

	So sue them in court for denying you equal access.  What they're
doing is illegal, likely because their web technicians are only
moderately educated.  Then after you sue them, change banks.

	It's not like they can afford to lose customers in this economy.
If enough people actually fought back rather than bending over and
taking it up the wahzoo by everyone else, this actually might become a
fairly comfortable world for John Q. Public.

				Nichael

	PS: edbrowse will still say that it's Firefox, and it runs
Mozilla's Seamonkey java libraries, so should work.  Took me two days to
get really comfortable with it, and now it's my favorite web browser.