ot: on line banking?

Gaijin gaijin at clearwire.net
Fri Jul 16 02:50:25 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 10:06:00PM -0400, Karen Lewellen wrote:
> edbrowse!
> that is the fourth one I was thinking of.  Anyone using it for
> banking, and is there a specific distribution / package that keeps

	Debian Testing really doesn't.  The author says it's at version
3.4.4, but my copy is at 3.4.1, and doesn't even have the "zero line
number" bug removed yet.  There's a bug in the 1z command that will read
you a page of info, but it cuts off the first line of the page, so the
author modified it so you could use a 0z command instead.  Wrote him
that Sourceforge hadn't been updated in awhile and Debian uses that site
to get edbrowse.  He said he took care of it, so maybe it'll get updated
here in Debian soon.

				Michael