ot: on line banking?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Jul 15 22:19:39 EDT 2010

actually, not according to their accessibility statement.
they claim that w3c rules allow them to require the use of jfw and window
eyes only.  java scripting or security of driver is not an issue.  elinks
especially, but lynx too has security,  firefox is hands down, more will
they support the use of the mac screen reading setup.  no cell phone
structure either.  I know that the
screen reader has little to do with the total browser experience, but they
stand firmly in their insistence that w3c says they can insist on jfw or
window eyes only.
If they were making business claims it would be one thing, but they are
stating this is their door for the disabled.

Karen