still no luck with litetalk and latest speakup

Joshua Lambert montcalm at SDF.LONESTAR.ORG
Fri Jul 2 19:07:00 EDT 2010

synth probe
Ports not available, trying to steal them
Trying to free nonexistent resource <00000000000003f8-00000000000003ff>
Unable to allocate port at 3f8, errno -16
LiteTalk: not found