Speakup Interrupting Other Audio?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sat Jan 30 11:02:01 EST 2010

Hi All:  Just wanting to find out a status on an older issue.  First, I am
still on FC9, I think 2.6.24
I also realize improvements have been accomplished in our Dec-Talk drivers, but
I don't know if these will fix this other item?
You see, if I am playing audio of any kind in m player, and I begin reading in
another console in pine, the audio breaks up, but will resume.  I notice this
does not seem to happen in tr player, however, I would rather listen in m
player  as it has equalization settings.
So I wonder, whenever I get to a modern FC12 Speakup, will these interruptions
continue?
Reasons I am asking, I may want to use arecord  and obviously it would mess
with the final product.
In experimenting, typing-and-reading do not interfere with ripping streams.
Sound-card is an mp3blaster  well  the manual seems to be in French, might be
3.0?
Thanks in advance
Hart