questions re: prefered software and audio settings for volume

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Fri Feb 19 02:41:07 EST 2010

For coding in python, use the numpad-8 key twice in quick succession to
announce the position where the first non-whitespace char starts.
I use joe as the text editer to write the code, and it has a configuration
that knows its python if the extention is .py.
That setup with speakup works well for me.
Regards, Willem