wireless

Georgina Joyce r2gl at o2.co.uk
Sun Feb 14 06:45:36 EST 2010

Hi

Whoops, ath5k.

On Sun, 2010-02-14 at 11:40 +0000, Georgina Joyce wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm confused about why it is you are having so much trouble.  You
> haven't stated what model you have but so far it sounds like the same as
> I have here.  The Acer Aspire One a150.  It's been some time since I
> installed debian on it.  But I'm running sid and the wireless at5k
> module is loaded automatically.
>
> Didn't you say you were using a new kernel?
>

> On Sun, 2010-02-14 at 01:34 -0700, Tyler Littlefield wrote:
> > hello,
> > when I'm building madwifi from madwifi-source, I get a lot of struct net device has no member named 'priv'.
> > Has anyone came across these? maybe I just need to update the package, but I think I have the latest. I'll hit that tomorrow and see what it gives, though, but I thought there might be another reason for those errors.
> >
> > 		Thanks,
> > Tyler Littlefield
> > 	http://tds-solutions.net
> > 	Twitter: sorressean

Gena

four kinds of freedom, for the users of the software:

    * The freedom to run the program, for any purpose (freedom 0).
    * The freedom to study how the program works, and adapt it to your
needs (freedom 1). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
    * The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor
(freedom 2).
    * The freedom to improve the program, and release your improvements
to the public, so that the whole community benefits (freedom 3). Access
to the source code is a precondition for this.

Richard Matthew Stallman