wireless

Georgina Joyce r2gl at o2.co.uk
Sun Feb 14 06:40:28 EST 2010

Hi

I'm confused about why it is you are having so much trouble.  You
haven't stated what model you have but so far it sounds like the same as
I have here.  The Acer Aspire One a150.  It's been some time since I
installed debian on it.  But I'm running sid and the wireless at5k
module is loaded automatically.

Didn't you say you were using a new kernel?

On Sun, 2010-02-14 at 01:34 -0700, Tyler Littlefield wrote:
> hello,
> when I'm building madwifi from madwifi-source, I get a lot of struct net device has no member named 'priv'.
> Has anyone came across these? maybe I just need to update the package, but I think I have the latest. I'll hit that tomorrow and see what it gives, though, but I thought there might be another reason for those errors.
>
> 		Thanks,
> Tyler Littlefield
> 	http://tds-solutions.net
> 	Twitter: sorressean

Gena

four kinds of freedom, for the users of the software:

    * The freedom to run the program, for any purpose (freedom 0).
    * The freedom to study how the program works, and adapt it to your
needs (freedom 1). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
    * The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor
(freedom 2).
    * The freedom to improve the program, and release your improvements
to the public, so that the whole community benefits (freedom 3). Access
to the source code is a precondition for this.

Richard Matthew Stallman