Stewpid keys!

Frost znvyyvfgf at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 12:36:40 EST 2010

	Hello all,

	Tried experimenting with the laptop key bindings, just to
practice not having to take my hands from home row (asdfjkl; keys) and
managed to press something that locked speakup in some funky mode I
couldn't get out of.  Had to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and reboot the
friggin machine to get the hell out of it, because Space and Ctrl+C and
Escape and every friggin thing else wasn't cutting it.  Anyone know how
to get out of the POS mode where if you press 'r', it repeats endlessly
until a key is pressed?

				Michael