World writable speakup files in Linux next

Frost znvyyvfgf at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 22:11:33 EST 2010

	Well, I'm going to plonk this thread, as I'm tired of reading
it, but as a final parting shot, in my situation, it's more likely to
cause problems than solve them.

	If someone wants to use my system, they'll more than likely want
to turn the volume off, as they're not blind, and then I will likely
have a hell of a time trying to figure out why the system's locked up
and not working, not that anyone besides me who would use my computer
understands the CLI.  They're just brain dead Windows users and wouldn't
know a typed command if it came up and bit them in da butt.  Anyway, I
certainly don't want my ability to freely use the system compromised.
You don't put a security shutdown on the monitor for sighted users so
they can't see what's going on, and that is what you're proposing for
the blind.

				Michael