espeakup-amd64.iso 10dec2010 build

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Dec 13 06:48:57 EST 2010

I was about to reinstall to include desktop environment and capture the
exceptions but figured to upgrade the system first.  The kernel image that
downloaded on 13 december 2010 had other ideas though.  When I rebooted,
it rendered the computer non-verbal.  So I put the installation disk in
the drive and tried rebooting and getting speakup to come up and found out
that was also a non-verbal situation.  Fortunately I use drive sleds
around here and have a back out sled with slackware on it otherwise I'd
not be able to write this message now.