rfc: simplify punctuation settings

Chris Brannon cmbrannon79 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 18:22:36 EDT 2010

William Hubbs wrote:
> I have no idea what the reading punctuation level is or why it is
> separate from the speakup punctuation level.  What does everyone think
> about combining the reading punctuation level into the speakup
> punctuation level and using the keys that adjust the reading punctuation
> level to control the synth punctuation level?

I like this idea.  I never use the "reading punctuation" setting at all.
I keep it synchronized with the Speakup punctuation level,
so I have to enter two commands to change my punctuation setting.
I think it would be more useful to be able to control the synthesizer's
level from the keyboard, for those synthesizers which can benefit from it.

-- Chris