trouble installing linux

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Sun Apr 11 04:13:06 EDT 2010

Lots of people have said this ironically enough pressing tab puts you after
the existing boot parameters so you do the following:
boot the cd wait for it to stop swishing, hit tab.
key in swspeak
then hit enter, grml comes up talking.
Escape probably does stuff also but tab has worked with every copy of grml
2009.10 i've booted off thum drive or cd.
Usually on thumb drive however I set the swspeak into the boot options when
I make the thumb drive with grml2usb.
Regards, Kerry.