trouble installing linux

Arthur Pirika arfy at andrelouis.com
Sat Apr 10 19:17:24 EDT 2010

hi, just to update you all, I got my problem resolved. went back to arch
linux, changed from using ftp mirrors to http ones and wam. much, much
better response. Weird, as i always thought ftp was better at this kind of
thing. oh well. I'm a happy arch user now, and might do a podcast on
installing into a vm if anyone was interested.

arthur.