about arch installer iso's

tony seth lp800 at samobile.net
Mon Apr 5 16:18:22 EDT 2010

Hi there:  Good job on the audio tutorials, you've peaked my interest,
especially regarding the one .conf file rather then a bunch of them for
various run levels.  Just one curiocity, why the two different iso's
one with syslinux and one with grub?  Does that determine which boot
loader gets installed?  I can understand the syslinux on the iso, but
don't know why grub?  Thanks much... I went ahead and got all three
iso's since I don't know which one I'll play with.  Thanks much, and
looking forward to more audio tutorials, and the speech was just fine
by the way...
Take care... cheereo!