USB synthesizers

William Hubbs w.d.hubbs at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 16:58:31 EDT 2010

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 10:25:08AM -0600, William Hubbs wrote:
> Actually this is being worked on.  I have sent email to the
> manufacturer (Access Solutions) last week about getting the specs.  I'll
> let you know what happens there.

 The latest on this is that Access Solutions is being helpful.  I have a
 driver for the triple talk that is a work in progress.  This is not a
 speakup driver, but a driver that creates a device in /dev which user
 space applications will be able to communicate with.

The issues I still have have to do with how to handle indexing, the
shutup command, and reading information back from the synthesizer.

This has been a slow project, because I am working on several other
projects as well.

I will keep everyone updated.

William