list FAQ?

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Wed Sep 23 12:04:24 EDT 2009

A few things that come to mind immediately are:
1. Where can I download speakup?
2. Where are the list archives?
3. What if I ask a question and nobody answers it?

Usually in an FAQ for a list like this, you answer a few simple questions
about the topic itself, like where to download speakup. But that question is
really asking where is the speakup web site. I wouldn't intend the FAQ for
this list to include instructions for building a speakup enabled kernel, for
example. For that I'd direct them to the real documentation.