How to use espeakup, revisited...

Gaijin gaijin at clearwire.net
Tue Sep 22 11:33:03 EDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 11:11:58PM -0700, Tony Baechler wrote:
> If you don't like the answers you're getting, you can always leave
> the list.

1. How does one write a patch?

2. Will the patch be accurate, since I was just informed that the rmmod
line I use isn't required?

3. How long will the patch be current when I'm not the one writing the
code for it, and am being told to talk about it somewhere else, with
someone else, just as long as we don't have to see it here, or anywhere
else where SpeakUP is being discussed?

4. ROFLMAO!  I love you guys!  You've convinced me to keep silent.
You're on your own.  Good luck...

				Michael

--
Linux User: 	177869                                       Powered by Intel