How to use espeakup, revisited...

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue Sep 22 02:11:58 EDT 2009

If you don't like the answers you're getting, you can always leave the
list.  At least two people responded to you with helpful information in
this thread.  I am personally tired of your complaining also.  Perhaps a
better way for you to contribute would be to send private email to the
maintainer of the package in question.  You could also write a patch for
the espeakup man page which I'm sure William would be greatful for.
It's almost to the point that people will quit reading to avoid your
rants.  Please lighten up a little.