Need help getting started! Cannot access the Speakup Reflector to chat.

Peter Tesar ptesar at ca.inter.net
Wed Sep 16 12:00:25 EDT 2009

Hello,

I originally sent a request before realizing that I should have subscribed. I am now subscribed.

I have the Vinux live CD working but I don't know what to do with it. Am I hearing ORCA or SpeakUP?

I am still relying on Windows and JAWS.

The SpeakUp web page has a link to find out who is on the Reflector site. Internet Explorer announces that it cannot display the web page.

I tried to make connection to the reflector site. I downloaded the Windows version of SpeakFre.exe and pointed to the site but it does not connect.

I thought that it would be easier to chat with someone to get the information to get started with Linux.
Can anyone help?

Peter