ot, wrn.org

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Wed Oct 28 10:39:46 EDT 2009

Hi,

Actually, it's very odd that you happen to mention this because I just
looked at their site and came to the same conclusions as you. I got
nowhere at all with Firefox 3.5, but I found the radio buttons with IE6.
Surprisingly, I got the best overall results with Lynx, but neither Lynx
nor IE6 would actually let me download anything. If you find a trick, I
would be very interested. I really wish they still offered plain old
ftp, it made things much easier. They do offer a rebroadcast service, so
I suspect that the content is still easily downloadable, but I don't
know where.