clipboard integration -- possible security implications

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sat Oct 24 03:32:38 EDT 2009

Ah, but it wouldn't be if my idea about requiring group membership is
implemented.  Just make sure that all users who are allowed to access
the Speakup clipboard text are in a special group, like the "speakup"
group.  Granted that it's an extra step initially but it only takes a
command and a few seconds to add a user to a group.