dectalk issues

al Sten-Clanton Albert.E.Sten_Clanton at verizon.net
Thu Oct 1 11:49:37 EDT 2009

I forget which screen reader I saw this in, but it might be a good idea, as
an option, anyway, to have the program say "cap" before a single capital
letter and "cap cap" before something in all capitals.  I've also seen a
tone or double tone respectively used in the same way.  Pitch works
reasonably well, but I sometimes found that the slight annoyance of hearing
"cap" or a tone was outweighed a bit by its being a clearer indicator.

I don't know if what I suggest is feasible, so mention it only as a user who
might find it helpful.

Al