Fetching from gmail

Christopher Moore christopher.h.moore at verizon.net
Wed Nov 11 20:24:39 EST 2009

Steve,
How do you tell mutt to copy a message to trash.  Would you do something
like:
C =Trash

Maybe this could be assigned to the d key.  I'd also like to assign
something similar to ctrl+d to remove an entire thread.

Cleaning out the "all maiil" folder may be quite labor intensive.  We'd
want to delete all conveersations without an assigned label.  This would
take quite a while using the web interface.  Perhaps there are some
python bindings for gmail which could be used.
I don't really mind that mutt removes the messages from the inbox if we
had a utility to clean out the "all mail" folder once in a while.

Chris