I have a question about dosemu and speakup

mike kb8aey at verizon.net
Tue Nov 10 18:30:41 EST 2009

Hi, I have speakup working well except for dosemu. The problem I am having is when I play text games things are fine for a few moves. But then I start getting a lot of repeated text from past moves. Other than that, speakup works fine with dosemu. I'm sure there must be a file that can be edited to limit buffers, or maybe a way to only read one part of the screen? Does anyone on this list know of a fix for this problem? I tried playing with the tracking menus, but that didn't work.
   Thanks in advance for any help, Mike.