installing fedora

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Fri Nov 6 18:29:24 EST 2009

Is there still a telnet/ssh text install? I think the major issue with
modern RPM-based distros is a lack of a text install.  I had this
problem when trying to install Suse 11, there  was an SSH install
option, but it was geared towards GUI users and the text mode one ended
up being broken.

On Fri, Nov 06, 2009 at 02:48:49AM -0600, Alonzo cuellar wrote:
> hello, How do people install fedora these days. I don't think there is a version with espeakup available and I beleive you need a hardware synthesizer to use speakup modified.
> There is this febootstrap, but I've not had any luck in getting it to work since yum.conf does not have any mirrors and /etc/yum/repos.d does not have any data. Any pointers/help would be appreciated.
>
> Thank you,
> Alonzo

(I tried to get some documentation out of Digital on this, but as far as
I can tell even _they_ don't have it ;-)
	-- Linus Torvalds, in an article on a dnserver