speakup 3.0.4 is out

Adam Myrow myrowa at bellsouth.net
Sun May 31 21:15:48 EDT 2009

On Sun, 31 May 2009, Chris Brannon wrote:

> I don't have a DecTalk USB, so I can't reproduce your bug.  I want to know
> what your caps_start and caps_stop parameters look like, before and
> after speakupconf load.

They look the same to me.

The contents of caps_start before "speakupconf load."
"[:dv ap 200]"

The contents of caps_stop before "speakupconf load."
"[:dv ap 100]"

After "speakupconf load," the caps_start contents are still the same.
"[:dv ap 200"

The same goes for caps_stop.
"[:dv ap 100"

One other thing I noticed is that after doing "speakupconf load," the
volume goes up slightly.  I'm really wondering about those quotes.  That
just doesn't look right to me.