Accessible Ubuntu Installation?

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Sun May 24 02:50:43 EDT 2009

Hello,
I haven't had much luck with it, but I did get a basic debian system going
with grml, if that helps.
I didn't have the money to invest in a hardware synth, and I don't have a
serial port, so I was limited to software speech.
I basically used a grml cd, made my partitions, used grub-install on the
boot partitions, used debootstrap on the / partition, mounted, used
mount --bind on proc and sys, then chrooted and installed a kernel and a
bootloader.
HTH,

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler at tysdomain.com
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.