openvpn configuration

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri May 15 11:44:03 EDT 2009

ips outside the subnet? I know what a subnet is, but I'm not sure what your
talking about there. I have to use ifconfig x.x.x to x.x.x which means that
I need to set up an IP or... something.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler at tysdomain.com
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.