Speakup at boot

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Fri Mar 27 11:40:00 EDT 2009

I am using a doubletalk lt which does take the ltlk module.

Sorry, I think the key I called pause is indeed printscreen. It does
nothing after the point I described in my previous post.

i can't check the value about which you ask right now because I went ahead
and removed the module from initramfs-tools/modules and rebooted and just
brought up speakup after login manually. Eventually will add it again and
retry and check the value.

Thanks.

--
Cheryl