quick fetchmail question

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Thu Mar 19 17:32:27 EDT 2009

Hello list,
I've got a question--I configured fetchmail in my .fetchmailrc file, and am running fetchmail.
I get:
fetchmail: Server certificate verification error: unable to get local issuer certificate
fetchmail: Server certificate verification error: certificate not trusted
fetchmail: Server certificate verification error: unable to verify the first certificate
Is there any way I can download the cert and trust it? It's a dreamhost box that I'm trying to get the cert for, but I'll need to do the same for google, too.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler at tysdomain.com
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.