booting from CD, shortcuts anyone?

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at ftml.net
Thu Mar 19 15:52:15 EDT 2009

Greg,

The sbm package is available in Debian, but I gather it needs to be installed on
the laptop's HD to use it. I must be missing something here.  I'm not
understanding how it can help me, since to put it on the laptop's HD,
I'd need to have Linux running on it already, in which case I wouldn't
need it.

But thanks for the info about the machine.

Chuck