booting from CD, shortcuts anyone?

Alastair Irving alastair.irving at sjc.ox.ac.uk
Thu Mar 19 15:15:30 EDT 2009

Hi

The only way I could possibly suggest would be to try and boot from cd
using your bootloader.  However, this will probably involve installing a
new bootloader with the capability to boot from cd and configuring it
appropriately.  This should in principle all be possible from within
windows, but I expect it would be difficult.  Also, if you mess it up
you could end up not able to boot.  You're probably best waiting for
someone sighted with access to a screen.

Alastair