[Fwd: Re: Adding speech to IFL]

Brian Moore admin at screenreview.org
Mon Mar 16 14:24:19 EDT 2009

the default ifl iso will enable an ssh server which will get an address from dhcp and call itself ifl on the lan.  I have interfaced over ssh to manipulate machines.  while speakup would be better, the ssh server does work alright.

it will image linux partitions as well as fat32 ntfs etc.  you have to use linux naming conventions for your drives and partityions but it works.

Brian.