[Fwd: Re: Adding speech to IFL]

Marcel Oats moats at orcon.net.nz
Mon Mar 16 14:03:57 EDT 2009

This thread is rather timely for me as I'm in a situation where we
are imaging computers in various situations.  I did send a message to
Terabyte's general support asking about adding speakup, and forwarded
it to Tom last night.  My suggestion was to also have something like
Espeakup available, but that'd mean sound drivers and perhaps bloting
the kernel, but that way we could use it on the newer systems which
do not have a serial port.
Anyway, we'll see what happens.
I've always liked TB's stuff.
Marcel