TrixBox

Tom Moore tommym2006 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 19:46:37 EDT 2009

Hi,
Trixbox can be installed easily.
Just hit enter once.
Wait a while for the cd to stop.
Then hit enter again.
Then wait a min or two, hit tab twice then hit enter.
Then wait a few seconds, enter the password for the root.
Hit tab then type the password again, then hit tab, then enter.
The os will install and then when the machine reboots take the cd out.
If you need any help feel free to e-mail me privately and I can help you out.

Modifying the kernel that Centos uses may or may not be all that hard.
Its easier in a lot of bases to ssh in to the machine your going to be
acessing than to modifying the kernel the machine runs.

Tom