speakup using different synths with software speech?

farhan Khan i.am.farhan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 14:43:06 EDT 2009

Hello, having a mixer would fix a lot of your soundcard problems.
I normally use headphones when I edit anything though.
The soundcards I have in my machine are a soundblaster 24bit, and the
delta 2496.
The soundblaster is for all the useless sound like screenreaders,
windows sounds whatever.
The delta does all the music and editing stuff.