Characters being dropped when using softsynth.

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1 303 722 7209 wacker at octothorp.org
Mon Jun 1 23:40:09 EDT 2009

Hi all,

      For a while, I've noticed that when the screen is scrolling, I lose a
few characters every so-often.  I never see this when I read the whole
screen by pressing the plus key, but just as text is coming in.  It
happens with my shell prompt, sometimes, or when reading text using alpine
or lynx.  A good test for me is to go to http://www.sixxs.net/  Then I
select the item that gets me into the site.  If I page up and down a few
times,
It'll happen sooner or later. I don't think I've ever heard ten good
pages,
usually it happens a lot sooner than that.

      I'm using the latest version of Speakup and ESpeakup.  Can anyone
reproduce this?

           TIA.

--
           Bill in Denver