Vinux (was: Re: Accessible Ubuntu Installation?)

James & Nash james.austin1984 at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 1 07:44:30 EDT 2009

Also it is a way to get blind people interested in Linux without having to
mess around with various things. Linux still has a reputation for being very
technical and designed primarily for very computer literate people not just
the average home user which I would think the majority of people blind and
otherwise are. That said some distros have made significant steps in making
Linux accessible to a growing range of folks.

Take care
James Lyn Nash and Twinny