Unix

james collins james.collins75 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 15:30:34 EDT 2009

I am looking at yasr.conf, in my text editor textwrangler I took the #
remark character out on the line where doubletalk is. Should I comment
emacspeak server? I think this is the default synthesizer but not
sure? One thing I want to be able to do, is use yasr with lynx a text
based Internet web browser I got awhile back. I don't know what
emacspeak server is, should I comment this line out? Also I don't know
about the port the default is

synthesizer port=|/usr/local/bin/eflite

And there is two port that are # commented out

#synthesizer port=s0
#synthesizer port=l0

Don't really know what port to use. I have a couple of different USB
ports on my laptop, would they both have different designations? I
wonder how I could find out what each of my USB ports is named? Thanks
for your help so far!

Sent from my iPhone