Uptime and w failing to report correct info?

Zachary Kline kline.zachary at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 22:47:40 EDT 2009

Hi Greg,
I do believe you were right: the utmp file probably did get corrupted.
Now that I think on it, I had to forceably power off
the machine a time or two.  That would more than likely be where it
started.
As of now, all is right in the world, at least where my linux machine is
concerned.
Thanks much,
Zack.