configuring asterisk:cheap phone?

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Jul 17 00:08:28 EDT 2009

werd, I think 1.4 has more docs anyway, but that's pretty cheap. $25/m for
phone, anyway.
I paid $20 for magic jack, but that was for the year; it sorta works half
the time and doesn't the other half. It's served it's purpose, all be it
half-way, and it was a decent writeoff; I've had fun breaking it. :)