configuring asterisk:cheap phone?

Igor Gueths igueths at lava-net.com
Fri Jul 17 00:07:22 EDT 2009

Hi. I have a friend who uses Callcentric (http://www.callcentric.com), for
incoming and outgoing calls. As far as I know they charge $19.95 for unlimited
calling to the U.S and Canada, and $5.95 for an incoming number only. If you
decide to signup with them though and want to still use Asterisk, you'll have to
use 1.4, since 1.6 still has some interoperability issues. Hth.
On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 09:45:41AM +0800, Kerry Hoath wrote:
> Actually pbxinaflash is cool
> http://www.pbxinaflash.net/
> it is centos but can be installed using serial console and null modem.
> Or you can do auto-install if you are happy to oose contents of hard drive.
> Regards, Kerry.
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane W" <shane-speakup at csy.ca>

- --
Igor