configuring asterisk:cheap phone?

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Thu Jul 16 16:55:22 EDT 2009

This might not apply to you, but in my experience, dialing numbers
considered toll free on land lines from your cell will still use your
plan minutes. So, if you're trying to avoid long distance charges, you
should be fine, but if you're point is to avoid using plan minutes,
then I wouldn't bother with the whole setup, unless you know that toll
free numbers really are toll free on your plan.

Greg