disappearing /sys/accessibility/speakup

David Sexton david at rustytelephone.net
Tue Jul 7 15:02:51 EDT 2009

it's Speakup version 3.0.3, but it used to work fine with speakupconf /load
I did just uninstall gnome so maybe I removed something important, but speakup still starts up just fine.
Do I need to recompile the kernel to get the latest speakup working?
David
* Chris Brannon <cmbrannon at cox.net> [090707 12:00]:

I use grml (http://grml.org/)