Hello and qeustion about SpeakUp

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Sat Jan 31 06:51:33 EST 2009

Hello,
getting speakup to start automatically is the easy bit, simply put what
you have to type to get it started into a script file and then add that
script to the start up sequence. Sorry I can't remember what distro you
are using, so can't say fully how your distro deals with start up
scripts. Another thing to remember is scripts run faster than you can
enter things, so you may need to use the sleep command to give certain
things time to start before the next command is run.

Michael Whapples