more key echo

Keith Barrett lists at barrettpianos.co.uk
Wed Jan 28 17:24:59 EST 2009

Thanks to Willum and Samuel,

Still having some problems.  I looked at /etc/modprobe.d but was unsure
where to make the change.  I tryed the local file as there was reference
to speakup there but I somehow mannaged to kill speakup completely and
had to get my daughter to read the screen while I put things back.

If anyone has turned off key echo on debian lenny and could tell me how
it is done that would be good.  Still new at this so could do with some
basic instructions.

Also, has there been a problem with the list as I sent the first message
a couple of days ago and only saw it appear today.  My isp has been
making some changes so would be good to know if the list has been slow
before I decide it is them.

Thanks