speakup is nice

Rynhardt Kruger rynkruger at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 15:53:30 EST 2009

Hi,

I totally agree! Speakup is surely the fastest modern screen reader. I prefer the cli with speakup over crowded GUIs with
windows, panels and toolbars which is more in the way than anything else.
btw, the project at

http://netrik.sourceforge.net

looks like it can become the java/javascript browser for the console that we need so much.

Take care,

Rynhardt